Sonntag, 5. März 2017

Learning Dutch

Hello. Hallo. Hola

I now have time until august to do something. Anything. Before i start my apprenticeship.

After thinking up all sorts of ideas what i could do in that time i came to the result learning a new language would be the right choice.


So i started searching all sorts of language holidays and language coarses abroad.

Either it was to expensive or the trip was just to short to be any help at all.

I actually found the most wonderful coarse over 8 weeks in amsterdam at the goethe institute for dutch. The problem there was: try and find a place to stay in centraal amsterdam that doesn't nuke your whole savings account. So that sadly wasn't an option

Then i thought. Self taught might be the way. With the options of learning apps and websites.

So now I start my journey to getting an acceptable level of dutch to be able to find my way around speaking the native language dutch. (I know being fluent would not be possible in 3/4 months )

My aim is to be able to ask for directions after a casual chit chat and order in dutch

Wish me luck

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana

Mind Ramble