Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017

The end

Hello. Hallo. Hola

Soon begins my journey without goint to university. I have decide to take this step and continue doing apprenticeship.

For reasons my university wasn't right for me and I believe I can come much further in the path i am going now.

Alone the applying for apprenticeship was extremly insightful. I will still be going to a job school and will learn new things ( more so then in my university I believe ). I will step into world which will not be as easy as my uni life but I'd prefer to have a packed life with real pratice then doing four year of nearly nothing and paying for my titel.

I understand that other universities are not like mine and the students work hard and have many deadlines. However I am not living in city with the options of those type of universities in my area.

Heres to success

See you next week. Bis nächtes Woche. Hasta siguiente semana

Mind Ramble