Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017

Hello. Hallo. Hola

The time has come to go back to university.

It will be a month of total work "stress" and theb the second Semester will be over.

One month and I still have a lot to acomplice.

I need to do the finishing touch to my main project. My Magazin on chestnuts has to be corrected and fine tuned. My typograph work needs to be printed (the least if my problems). I need to write an assay about the semster and qrite two 3 hour test that are directly next to each other.


This list is long and there will be a alot of work that is behind it but in the end. You finish what you need to finish, you complete what you need to complete.

Just work hard and suck it up. In the end you will be happy that you finished it all and acompliced so much

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana

Mind Ramble