Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016

The secret lesson

Hello. Hallo. Hola

This semester we got a new teacher.
She is super sweet but talk a lot.

The thing is she says exactly what she thinks ... but leave chunks out.

Sometimes it's a bit hard to get what she wants to tell you, adding to that she uses "hip" english phases. So the class thinks she is annoying

Earlier this week our class was laid later. Ending at 18:00 I still hadn't had my talk with her yet.

Turned out I stay another hour but I got a crash coarse in computer programms which was amazing !

I loved it. My friend who actually cares about studying was super jealous as I told her.

Some people will surpise you, don't write them off to soon. You never knw what they might teach you.

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana

Mind Ramble