Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016

Star wars review from a star wars hater

Hello. Hallo. Hola

I don't like star wars. For 20 years I never even watched one film. Until Oktober 2016. My boyfriend agreed to stop smoking and I agreed that I'd watch all the star wars films. So we watched them chornologicly.


Thursday this week that meant watching rouge one.

First off for people you don't watch the films with a passion. Rouge one is a sode story. However the quality is amazing and the general plot quite intriging.

Like every other star wars film, the film starts with plot and background story quite slow paced and lasted for half of the film. At the wnd all shit goes down and the battle begins. Chasing, shooting aktion Aktion.

Apperently the film end perfectly to jugsaw into star wars 4. My star wars loving boyfriend LOVED the film and is going to see it a second time.

What did you think if you watched it?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana

Mind Ramble