Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016

Go to work or stay home

Hello. Hallo. Hola

I'm sick. Being in the Situation where I'm not sure if I should go to work or stay  home. I have a cold. throat, sneezing, a head that feels like it's under pressured and sore muscles. The thing is:

I work in a supermarket so I touch people's food

It's close to Christmas so everyones sick and they are desperate for workers

I did work 6 hours also being sick. It was diffucult but not impossible

However I dicided not to go because it makes me uncomfortable touching people's food whilst being sick. Furthermore I can't concentrare as well and I am handeling money which could be bad profit for my supermarkt. Although i felt guilty nit being able to help out.

How do you decide if your well enough for work ?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana

Mind Ramble