Sonntag, 13. November 2016

How to stay motivated

Hello. Hallo. Hola

Unmotivated ? Ready to quit? Asking why you have to get up for this?

Maybe your job? Or school?

I have been having days where I'd prefer to quit all together. Knowing that quitting isn't an option I had to come up with something to change my attitude.

Convincing myself it will soon be over worked ... for a week.

So I needed a different method.

Before going I told myself: Today you will one up yourself as much as you can manage today. Making a challenge for myself to work harder or be happier.

I havn't tested this too long but at the moment it's working out for me.

If you have to go to school, set yourself a little challenge. e.g raising your hand or talking to that one person you get nervous around. You didn't succeed the first time? No problem try again next time.

This makes everything a little more fun even if it's something simple like greet someone before they greet you.

Try it and tell me how it went.

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.

Mind Ramble