Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

The day off

Hello. Hallo. Hola

Everyone needs some time off. The problem is not everyone has the time. As you know I have been work all summer.

Origianlly the plan was to go to Oktoberfest for one day. Looking into this, turned out the whole thing was more diffucult the I thought. The cheap bus ride were at the most awful times. So my boyfriend and I decided we would go next year and go to my grandparents house instead.

They live 2 hours away so I don't see them that often.

We drove there with a funny audiobook. As we got there we decide to go to a resturant with my grandparents have a lovely meal. Straight after we went to a wildpark, which is like a zoo however you can feed and stroke some of the animals plus they are more regional animals to see.

Before going to dinner we went home relaxed with my grandparents, decide to go watch a film and went to town for dinner and a movie. It was a fantastic day.

This proved to me, a day off doesn't have to be far away or expensive it can be as simple as visiting family. It makes them happy and it makes you happy what more can you want?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble