Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016

GoT books vs. The series

Hello. Hallo. Hola

How you guys doing? Do you like reading, I do.

Recently my boyfriend started reading the Game of thrones saga eventhough we had already watch the series. At first I thought that it must be boring that way.


One day I caved at started the first book. 545 pages and I was eating it up. The story was as intriguing as the series at the producers literally took chunk of the book and created into the series. I was fasinated how well they had done with this development.

So I recommend that if you like the GoT series to read the books. In the book the points of view chabge between the characters. eg. chapter 1 Jon . 2 Eddard etc.

I don't really like knighty stories but GoT is so exciting that I can't get enough of it.

Have I peeked your interest ?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.

Mind Ramble