Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2016

Getting back in the swing of things

Hello. Hallo. Hola

Is it as freezing where you live as here.. brrrr.

When I was 13 I wish for a camcorder for my birthday. I got one and starting making silly little videos for Youtube. It was so fun only thing I didn't like was that I was so bad in editing but I enjoyed it. I would of proberly kept doing but it died down for various reasons.

I had a segment with my friend after I while she decide to quit. Telling me she had no time. Looking back I guess the people at school were getting to her.

No one told me if I kept doing to I would eventually get better.

My neighbor was in some of the videos, going to the same school he started getting bullied by his "friends". He begged me to take down the video or put it on private. I remember that being super hard for me because it was one of the "good" videos on my channel.

After stopping completely I eventually put all the video on private because for a 15 year so videos when you were 13 are super cringe.


For years now I have been joking with my friend that I would start a Channel again, when I had a concept, when I had more time when I had (insert excuse here).


This week I sat down, planned and filmed a video and just started editing it. I don't know if it will ever be the begin of a new channel but the process was fun abd I really enjoyed it.


Don't forget yur past it may be part of your furture.

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.

Mind Ramble