Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016

Does my uni suck ?

Hello. Hallo. Hola

As you know I study in Frankfurt and it is what I want to do. Discussing this topic with others i have found out that my uni has it's problems. Recently I have been considering a uni change. 


Firstly I WILL  study until I have my Exam for the main studies. After that I have a few options

1. Continue as is, realising that my uni will offer more after the 3rd semster
2. Change my school if I can continue for the 3rd semster onwards
3. Look for a job in my area and learn the craft in practice

The first option obviously depends on my uni. At the moment we don't have a computer coarse only a basic coarse taught by a student doing a work experience. I don't know what branch I want to go into yet but I would want to improve my skills in the techinal part. I could take a coarse away from the uni but I am paying a lot of money as is. 

The second option is more diffucult because there are no schools for my needs that aren't more expensive or just plan bad as I have already visited them before starting. 

The third option would be my go to option if my uni's generel offer doesn't improve in the specilised semster. Allowing me to get practical experience. This having the standard trouble of finding a job that will empoly a "unexperienced" girl. 

However until the time comes I have a lot of time to decide 

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble