Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016

Close to the end of semster one

Hello. Hallo. Hola 

The 10 of July and I have exactly 15 day until the end of my semster. Next week being the deadline for composition and nude drawing and have 2 weeks to print off my main semster project. 

Beginning my semster we weren't introduce to each other we had to find us. Now we know each other and have a active group where wee stress one day befor deadlines that we havn't finished the work.

Beginning the semster I didn't know how expensive it could be to have to buy arts and craft materials. Now I have job to come up with the expenses. 

Beginning the semster we didn't know how the teacher are. Now We have the generel jist of how each one thinks. 

Beginning the semster we were quite happy that we don't have to write exams in the first semster. Now we are interested to see how that will change in the second semster. 

Beginning the semster we had no real work to show for and now we do.
Compostion with 3 letters












Beginning idea for my Semster project















See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble