Sonntag, 12. Juni 2016

Love the same again

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

I love Spanish and as I was in Spain I wanted to continue learning when I came back home. In reality this didn't work out so well when I started studying. Not the way I imagined.

The first few weeks I did reading writing and listening exercises everyday. I found a fun trivia game that I can play in Spanish and tht work out well for the beginning. It started beccoming less and less. Until this day I still play the game everyday. I also wanted to meet spanish speaking people to continue my speaking however the plans never came to being because of this or that excuse.

As I started studying it became even less. I was recently thinking about finding a job and deciding if I wanted to do a work experience in a company in my holidays. This turned into a daydream how after my studies it would be amazing to work a year abroad. Spain being a place where I would have to speak the anguage daily and freshen it up a bit.

So I started reading and listening exercises again. Writing this blog should remind me that I LOVE Spanish and for a long time I wanted to learn it. Which I wouldn't do if I don't try. I should at least get good enough to start listening to audio books in the car for example.

I just need to keep my goals in sight to reach them

Do you have goal you want to reach which keeps getting put off ?
Leave you comment below

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble