Sonntag, 19. Juni 2016

Central Intelligence

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

Firstly I liked to apologise for not blog very frequently rencently. I am not going to make excuses I have just haven't been home very often and my boyfriend doesn't have Wifi in his room at the moment.

Yesterday I went to the cinema and watched Central Intelligence. SPOILER ALERT!!

Bob Stone (The Rock) was bullied in school and after a horrific event he stopped going to school. At this event "the golden jet"/Calvin, who is a very popular kid at school, hels Bob out. 20 years later the two men met again and Bob turns Calvins world upside down.

This film is total comedy. It not very mentally challenging and you can guess the out come. However it is a lightheart film with some laugh out loud moments. It has what I call dumb humor.

The little Easter Egg in there is the reference to a picture of the rock with a belly bag which in this fil he cherishes dearly. The trailer doesn't give away all the funny parts of the film which I was concerned about at the beginning.

This film was quite good but not the best film I've seen. I'd give it a 6/10

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble