Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016

Who wants to work?!

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

Recently I have started studying however the costs are starting to get to me. I have been told by so many adults that I should enjoy study without having to work. The problem the money just keeps going and I am a very good saver.

So I have started looking for a job. This process is extremly draining. this jobs won't be mentally exciting it would really be a job just for the money. Which is sad really.

A saying "Find something you love so you don't have to work a day in your life" this doesn't mean you don't need to work but it means to find a job that you love that it doen't feel like a job.

Now I have to choose if I want to live turning every penny or to work extra hours next to studying. I don't really need the job but it would give me a little more financial freedom.

I would rather invest my time in my homework and projects. However lets see what I will choose I will update you of coarse.

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble