Sonntag, 3. April 2016

The house of cats

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

Recently having nothing to do while waitinh for my university courses to start, I join the local animal shelter to volunteer.

I have already written a post about volunteering so this wouldn't be a repeat.

The animal shelter I joined is a house of cats. Its a little house with around 20 cats who have either been given away or abandoned.

We care for the cats and are a team about round 12 people. Only one peraon gets money for helping. I go once a week in the morning. When I get there I smell all the blankets to see if they're dirty, clean the litter boxes and sweep the floor. We then clean all zhe bowls and plates, clean the floor and feed the cats. When we are finished and have time we cuddle the cats who let us touch them.

Saturday in the evening the cat house is open to the public to either let them adopt the cats or just 0lay and cuddle the animals.

Sadly the cat house is quite unknown so they hardly get helps or donations.

I love the work is a few hours of quite easy work and making such a difference.

What are your volunteering experiences? Leave your stories below

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana
Mind Ramble