Sonntag, 6. März 2016

Is there a change in generations?

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

Recently I have made new friends that are 2 years younger then me. I would of imagined what a difference 2 years makes and old friends have realised the same thing.

Now I am not talking about their personality or calling them childlish. This may not apply to all people that are 2 years younger, I am souly refering to the large group I have meet.

They have all make a bucket full of experiences, sexual experiences. These aren't girls who sleep with every boy the see or change their boyfriends every week. However the stories you hear from them, tell from heart break, sexy nights and boys who have enough problem without a girlfriend.

I don't understand how this happened for them, maybe the hand with the wrong crowd but that the parents have no idea about what they are up to or have been up to are frighting.

Times like this make wonder how to juggle good parenting, I want to be strict but fair but where is the line?


See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble