Sonntag, 13. März 2016

I know what your thinking.

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

A bestfriend know everything about you and still loves you. They know hat to say, they know what to do. They are perfect, most of the time.

By most situations in life where I need help I tell my friend, I ask her for advice. She helps where she can. However sometimes I already know what she will say and I inow I won't like it or it will be advice that won't really help me.

These situations are extremely difficult. Now I am in a situation which I really need to talk about with a friend but I can't. In situation I have no othe option but to stand through it or ask a, not so good friend, this also not being an option depending on the problem.

What do you do in this Situations?  Do you go on online forums or do chat with others? Do you have a method to stand through it yourself, and how?


See you next week. Bis nächste Woche.  Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble