Sonntag, 27. März 2016

Are you a knight to be feared?

Hello. Hallo.  Hola

I have recently had a lot of time where I didn't have a routine. I would wake up and have all the time of the world to do, nothing inpecticular. This can get boring very quickly. So before my university starts I need to entertain myself.

A friend of mine has the same problem so we agree on watching all the Harry potters in a time span of a couple of days. He then suggested we watch game of thrones.

My first thought was shock. I hate everything medieval or the knight and King era. My friend loves this series so there was a lot if pressure. He also like everything medieval and the knight and King era. While watching he would tell what characters he liked or disliked. Sometimes a short biography. He was very excited.

The first few seconds of the series I wasn't impressed but at the end of the first episode and going on to watch the others, I really enjoyed it. The story is intriguing and leaves you interested with in it's self. You have about 3 mini stories in one. The series is so well made that it's very authentic and enjoyable. For people who don't like gore or blood this might be a little disturbing but it's nothing to crazy.

I really suggest you give game of thornes a try if your looking for a good story with cliff hangers and change perspective.

What are your favourites? What would you recommend?

Leave your response down below or write me on Twitter or Facebook

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble