Sonntag, 28. Februar 2016

Travel agency or online booking?

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

A group of friends and I were planing to go to Mallorca together. Sadly I can't go however I was long enough in the group chat to catch the basic information of the adventure.

My friends went to the travel agency to inform themselves about the general offers. These offers far more then they originally planed to spend, this not stopping them. Having one goal: Mallorca. However as I then went online to look at the hotel I came across multiple choices that were the same price and same dates but with more to offer.

As I suggested this in the group on which I was meet, from one friend, "we already have an offer", "you have to be careful with online booking",  "we'll keep it in mind and ask the guy that the travel agency"

At this point I lost all faith. The employee in the travel agency is trying to make profit he not going to give way ust because the Internet has better offers. This, however, was the time where I found out I couldn't go with them so I left them to it and I am quite interested what they then choose in the end.

What do you think? Travel agency or online booking?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble