Sonntag, 21. Februar 2016

Boom... Crash... and it happened

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

Boom... Crash... And it happened. Your phone falls and if your unlucky on the cold hard floor that it breaks. Ok this may not be something new for some but for me it's the first time.

Last post I told you about Fasching, this holiday has a lot of alkohol involved. On the day of the parade people go to the bars afterwards and our town hall has the best party. Sadly for my phone cobblestone pavement. There my phone sliped out my hand and half od the screen stopped responding. Nothing like this has ever happened to me so the next day I googled all the possible solutions to fix my phone.

If you are a clumsy person don't buy a Sony Xperia because if something happens to your screen you with have to pay a nice price. They can't just change the screen but they have to change the rim with it.

Now I have to give a shoutout to Effis Tec UG in Frankfurt he was the by far cheapest and quickest here. On Monday he git my phone and I picked the phone up on Friday (due to other errors that are not his fault he was 2 days slower). My phone works and I didn't lose any data. If you look closely you can see that it was fix but for the price really good.

Have you ever broke your phone?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble.