Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

After the first time your hooked!

Hello. Hallo. Hola.

After reading the tirle you might think of something inappropriate or illegal but don't worry its nothing of the sorts.

I am talking about volunteering. Now hold up before you leave this post I'm not here to promote volunteering and guilt you into doing it however I do believe you should consider it. Let me explain.

I was always the kind of person that had respect for people that volunteer. I would think "great good for them." but I didn't care much to do anything myself. Volunteering sounded like a good idea for when your in your pension.

In Spain there came a time where I was bored out of my mind I had little to no work to do and I sat all day, everyday at home. My spanisch friend were in uni and so I had nothing to do. After enduring this torture for a while I decided to volunteer. My Spanish wasn't good enough for a job and no one would of hired me for the short time.

I volunteered in an after school club for children. It was great, I felt great and it was fun and educational.

Now I am searching for a organisation here in Germany and am even considering doing it during my studies.

So if your like me and don't care much for doing volunteering and you have 2 weeks free maybe guve it a try you never know what secret skills hide with in you.

You don't feel like volunteering then how about giving the post a like and a share it would help a lot

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble