Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016

How to keep your new years resolutions?

Hello, Hallo, Hola.

Happy new year!! I hope you all had a lovely good start to the new year. :)

The new years resolutions. Something everyone knows and nearly no-one keeps. For exactly this reason I don't usally give myself new years resolution. However if you stick to them its makes you happy. Why do people give up the resolutions? They make it to differcult for themselves.

These are my new years resolution:

Healthy


I will continue eating healthy, starting with small things to make it easy.

Don't say: I going to go to the gym everyday and never eat chocolate again. Say: I will do sports at least once this week and not eat the whole chocolate bar but only half. Then the next day only a quarter of the chocolate bar and so on. This way makes it much easier to keep your goals.

Confidence


My goal is to present myself to someone on the first day of Uni.

But confidence goes a long way. For example when looking in the mirror don't think: "Your hair looks digusting and you ate to much over the holidays". Try by complementing yourself and it will help boost your confidence!

Improve my Spanish


I want to continue improving my Spanish not just forget everything I worked for the last 6 months.

if you want to learn a new language then find a fun way to do so. Don't force yourself to learn 6 hours everyday. You will start hating the language and find excuses. Set small achievements for yourself. A fun way is to download a podcast in your target language and listen to it when driving in the car or cleaning the house.


What are your new years Resolutions? Do have your own tips to keep your goals?
Leave a comment below:)

Cheers to the new year may it be a good one.

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble