Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2015

What does an Au-pair do?

Hello, Hallo, Hola.

Doing Au-pair you will have a certain routine. This routine might change a bit bit it will stay about the same. My routine has changed quite a bit and I am doing less hours then in summer now that Paula is going to school but let me walk you through it.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
13.00 pick up Paula
10.00-11.00 spanish class
13.00 pick up Paula
10.00-11.00 Spanish class
13.00 pick up Paula
15.00-19.30 volunteer work
13.00 pick-up Paula
15.00-19.30 volunteer work
13.00 pick up Paula
20.00-21.00 Spanish class
20.00-21.00 Spanish class
17.30 bring Paula to Judo
20.00-21.00 Spanish class
17.30 bring Paula to Judo


18.00 Gym

18.00 Gym



  • Everyday I pick Paula from the bus station and bring her home to have lunch. She hates walking so I usually have to carry her home.
  • Twice every week I do volunteer work where I work with children. It's like a after school club for underprivileged children. The work there is a lot of fun and they are all very sweet.
  • 5 days a week I have Spanish class. my teacher is great and we meet outside of class.
  • Twice a week Paula goes to Judo. She started a few months back but the family and I are still uncertain if she even likes it. I think she prefer to do ballet.
  • Twice a week I go to the Gym and do some weight training and cardio.

I have a a lot of free time and I know other Au-pairs have to do much more. I not complaining but I thought I would have much more work to do. Nevertheless because of this I have the opportunity to do some volunteer work which is a wonderful experiences.

Have you ever done Au-pair, what was your routine?

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble