Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015

Shh. Don't tell anyone!

Hello, Hallo, Hola.

It crazy but 2015 is nearly over. To end the year on a good note I am going to share my favourites of the year and who knows they might be yours next year.


Book


Made in Schweden (German version) written by Roslund and Thunberg is a story about three brothers and a childhood friend that robe a military depot. With the weapons they are up to no good. This story is based on a truth story and is a real page turner.

I got this book as a present and I am glad I did because I would of never have read it otherwise. The blurb would of scared me away. However this story is gripping and very moving perfect for both genders. So if you love a real interesting book that isn't just total bogous, your welcome.

The father (English version)
Nosotros contra el mundo (Spanish version)


Website


www.codecademy.com is a great website to learn code in a fun way. I think I found out about it in Snapchat and I have loved it ever since. This interested me because I thought it is a useful skill to have and would go well with my university studies.

&

www.spanischpodcast.net helped me better my Spanish listening and reading. Their concept is to learn like a child by just listening (or reading along with the transcription). They don't focus on grammar and memorising vocabulary, which you will pick up little by little anyway. However the best part is it's free!

Party



The party right up in my number one list was Xiringüelo. It was my first real party in Spain and I met some many new people and traditions on this day. I really bonded with the new friends I had already made and had a lot of fun. I am playing with the idea of returning with old friends to visit this party again. I am so grateful that my spanish friends invited me to this. In close second I would say Holi party, super colorful and a party also enjoyable without alcohol.

























Place


My favourite place this year was Valencia, not just because its a beautiful place but also because of the experiences I gathered there. You can read all about it here. I loved the aritecture there and really enjoyed my stay.




 













Do you have some secret favourites that you would like to share?

See you next year. Bis nächstes Jahr. Hasta próximo año. 
See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana. 
Mind Ramble