Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015

Liebster Award nomination

Hello. Hallo. Hola

Out of the blue I see on my Facebook you've been nominated for a Liebster Award.... What?! *Heart skips a beat*. It may not be a big achievement for others but for me it definitely got me excited. :) So here it goes.


If you want to accept the award, you have to:

   * Say thank you to the person who nominated         and link their blog

   * Copy paste the Liebster badge on your blog

   * Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than           200 followers

   * Answer the ten questions the person who             nominated you asked, and then make ten             more for the bloggers you nominate.   
      comment on their blog.

Nominees

Dana Evanyshyn at Eclectic Quill

Katie Dahl at life at the Dahl house 

Natalie Dell at Girlgonetravellin

JaLisa Watson at the Jalisa Watson 

Jo Kate Mckenzie at F.O.O.L

Jennifer Waters Ely at Yours truly Jenn

Brianna George at Unveiled and Revealed

Bryan Hutton at two wheel army

Bhebs Ginete at Rico meets Bhebs

Elizabeth Coreas at Latina Voice

Questions from Joanna


1. What’s your blogging style?

My blogging style are my thoughts and experiences mixed together with some occasional sarcasm ;)

2. If you could turn back time and give your youngerself some advice, what would it be?

If I could give my youngerself advice then it would be "Learn from your mistakes because if you ignore them the will hit you harder next time" or "Jump out of your comfort zone sometimes life is more fun that way"

3. What’s your favorite colour?

PURPLE :D

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?

I want to visit many places but if it were free then Dubai or India.

5. Describe a perfect Sunday?

Relaxing on the sofa with my mum with some good food and watching Youtube or watching a film. Letting a new blog go live and getting feedback from my friends.

6. What’s your favourite food?

Favourite food? I don't have a favourite food, I love all food.

7. If you could meet any ‘famous’ person, dead or alive, who would it be?

I would like to meet Rankin the photographer :)

8.  What’s your favourite book?

This is the same thing as with the food. However the first that comes to mind is Maze Runner James Dashner even if you have already watch the film the book is good

9. Where are you from?

Germany, Frankfurt

10. Coffee or tea?

Coffee! Although I do drink green tea every morning

Question time for my nominees


1. What made you start your blog?
2. Would you rather live in a town, village or city? and why?
3. If you could speak a new language what language would it be?
4. What do you strive to improve (e.g about yourself, your blog, your life or the world)
5. Your blogging goals?
6. Greatest pet peeve?
7. Don't worry about the calories. Favourite dessert?
8. The craziest thing you have ever done of which you are now proud of?
9. You can have any car what car would that be?
10. Favourite season and why?


Thank you Joanna for nominating me. Let's see what my nominees answer :)

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.
Mind Ramble