Sonntag, 20. September 2015

"What so special about tomorrow?" - Today

Hello Hallo Hola,

"I'll start tomorrow/next week/next month/next year" Who has ever said that before? I know I have. A recent example is this blog.

On "We heart it" I saw the idea: Write a letter to yourself everyday for a year. I found this extremely intriguing. This being in my mind for weeks I went through my options and I preferred the concept of starting a blog (and sticking to it). Planing this I ran my idea past my friend. The conversation went something like this:

"Thinking about starting a blog next year"
"Why next year? But I think it's a cool idea"

"She was right. Why next year? Why not now?

Remembering back to all the times I said I'd start something.... but not today. Why do we do this? We don't live in tomorrow, we live in today. From now on I will try my hardest to start things on the day. Even little things we are often to lazy to do straight away.

We can strive to improve ourselves in every possible way.

See you next week. Bis nächste Woche. Hasta siguiente semana.